Restock your Packexe SMASH Kit with this roll of specially formulated adhesive film that enables safer, more efficient handling of vehicle glass at rescue scenes. Measuring 12.25” x 164’ (non-perforated), the Packexe SMASH Hand Roll consists of a specially formulated adhesive film that can be applied by hand on the tempered or laminated glass inside or outside the vehicle to enhance safety. This film holds the glass together after it’s been shattered, no matter the weather conditions. Once wrapped, the glass can then be broken and removed in entire sections, reducing the risk of leftover shards. Alternatively, the wrapped glass can be left in place to allow for a faster extrication process.
- Measures 12.25” x 164′ length roll with a hand applicator (non-perforated)
- Specialist collision wrap for making extrication situations faster and safer.
- The specially formulated adhesive film can be applied by hand on tempered or laminated glass inside or outside the vehicle to enhance safety
- The adhesive film holds the glass together after it’s been shattered, no matter the weather conditions
- Wrapped glass can be broken and removed in entire sections or left in place to allow for a faster extrication process
- Proven to strengthen glass up to 42%, Packexe® SMASH has eliminated the need to always forcibly break and remove it just leave it in place during the extrication process
- Hand roll is designed for use with the Packexe SMASH Kit, a safe, easy, quick glass management system.
- Refill Rolls and alternative dispenser available.