Fill your squad with first-due-in essentials to take on any challenge. The Crash Bag Kit, available in 3 variations (Standard, Elite, ElitePlust+), provides an organized and compartmented array of required “first-I=in” tools for Motor Vehicle Crashes. With 16+ industrial-quality hand tools in one bag, the Standard Crash Bag Kit by Junkyard Dog Industries is designed to start initial stabilization & quick entry for patient assessment. As the first-in tool for Responders, Junkyard Dog’s Standard Crash Bag Kit is designed to start initial stabilization and allow for quick entry for patient assessment in any vehicle. The bag is made of heavy-duty waterproof vinyl with fully wrapped webbing handles. A three-sided-dual zipper allows for quick, easy access to the contents. Bright orange color and a large reflective band easily identify the bag. The inside contains a removable, magnetic tool board with pockets for individual tools. A semi-removable divider holds additional large tools and secures the rescue blanket in place. The crash bag, fully equipped, is 19” wide x 15.5” high x 4” thick weighing 13.5 pounds.
- Channellock 6 in 1 Professional Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Channellock Cable Cutters
- Channellock 10” Adjustable Wrench
- Channellock 9.5″ Tongue and Groove Pliers
- Ajax Strip and Peak Pry Tool
- Medical Shears
- Spring-Ring Window Punch
- Junkyard Dog Industries Seatbelt Cutter
- 4 Tire Valve Deflators/Inflators
- Lenox Hacksaw
- x4 Spare 12” Hack Saw Blade
- GlasMaster Windshield Saw & Center Punch
- Kovenex® Rapid Response Rescue Blanket
- Junkyard Dog Industries water-proof vinyl Carry Bag
Upgrade your Crash Bag Kit to our Elite Crash Bag Kit, which includes our popular Glass Knife, a laminated glass cutter, and an entire Milwaukee 12V Brushless Hex Drive Kit to power it. Upgrade to the ElitePlus+ Crash Bag Kit to get an entire Milwaukee 18V Hex Driver Kit included.