Junkyard Dog Industries XTEND Style Rescue Struts are an economical and proven solution for your stabilization challenges. XTEND Style Rescue Struts uses heavy-duty, top-quality, stainless-steel aircraft quality Locking Adjustment “T” Pins for quick and secure deployment. These simple, Self-Contained, lightweight, and easy to rescue struts work on the “tension buttress” principle for quick and secure deployment. They can allow even a single firefighter to stabilize a vehicle faster, better, and often far more easily than a team of rescuers with a truck full of cribbing and connectors. Each rescue strut comes with a durable accessory pouch and is powder-coated for an enduring finish and has a safe working load of 5,000 lbs.
Junkyard Dog Industries Vehicle Rescue Struts have proven, over and over, that in-vehicle rescue situations when time is critical, less equipment does do more.
- (2) Large Rescue XTEND Struts
- (2) Standard Heads
- (2) Witches Hat Point Heads
- (2) 90 Degree Heads
- (2) Accessory Pouches
- (2) Pickets
- (2) Simpson Ratchet Straps
- (2) Simpson Axle Straps
- Retracted Length of 51”
- Maximum Extension: 81”
- Total Individual Weight: 27 lbs.
- Self Contained for Easy Deployment
- Polymer Coated Base for Better Grip
- Base and Clevis Operate Separately so Base Will Stay Flat on Ground
- Large Clevis Allows to Pass Through the Ratchet Strap Head for Single Strap Triangulation
- Comes with Accessory Bag Attached to Strut and accessories all included
- Simpson Ratchet and Axle Strap Rated at 1,300 lb
- JYD Industries Rescue Struts come in two styles, each available in a variety of sizes to accommodate all of your stabilizing needs.
JYD Industries, also known as Junkyard Dog Industries, is a division of ESI Equipment, Inc.