*LIMITED SUPPLY* JYD Industries’ Dragon Fire First Due Rescue gloves provide the perfect combination of superior dexterity and advanced burn/cut protection.
Dragon Fire’s First Due Rescue glove has a sewn-in flame, cut, puncture, thermal and abrasion-resistant liner. Inside is a thinner layer of Kovenex, the same thermal layer we use in our famed Alpha X gloves. This provides a level of flash protection allowing you vital seconds to remove your hands from the dangerous environment. The palm and knuckle areas are constructed using premium synthetic leather and strategically placed wear pads. The glove is finished with a high dexterity outer shell with double stitched extremely flexible diamond profile rubber wear pads. The thermal liner and exterior are stitched together increasing the strength of the seams allowing for extended life of the glove.
- Dragon Fire™ is known for a “new” breed of glove built on technology, protection, and superior fit/comfort!
- Reinforced finger and palm protection.
- 100% of the glove interior is insulated with 4oz Kovenex™ fabric.
- The elastic comfort-fit band near the cuff for easy on/off.
- Extended cuff for increased coverage/safety.
- Shock absorbing knuckle guard padding.
- Reinforced finger webbing protection.
JYD Industries, also known as Junkyard Dog Industries, is a division of ESI Equipment, Inc.