Junkyard Dog Industries XTEND Style Rescue Struts are an economical and proven solution for your stabilization challenges. XTEND Style Rescue Struts uses heavy-duty, top-quality, stainless-steel aircraft quality Locking Adjustment “T” Pins for quick and secure deployment. These simple, Self-Contained, lightweight, and easy to rescue struts work on the “tension buttress” principle for quick and secure deployment. They can allow even a single firefighter to stabilize a vehicle faster, better, and often far more easily than a team of rescuers with a truck full of cribbing and connectors.
Junkyard Dog Industries Vehicle Rescue Struts have proven, over and over, those in-vehicle rescue situations when time is critical, less equipment does do more.
- Less equipment does more work
- One rescuer can carry two complete struts
- Struts are easily applied by one rescuer
- Lower cost than many alternative systems
- Lighter, more compact design
- Replaces quantities of cumbersome wood cribbing
- All accessories are attached to the strut
- (2) Small Rescue XTEND Struts
- Retracted Length of 27″ to a Maximum Extension of 42″
- 19 lbs. Total Individual Weight
- Standard Red Color (Customer Colors Available)
- (2) Witches Hat Point Heads
- (2) 90 Degree Heads
- (2) Accessory Pouches
- (2) Pickets
- (2) Simpson Ratchet Straps
- (2) Simpson Axle Straps
Contrasted with `4-gauge solid wall steel, and using top quality locking “T” pins and Simpson ratchet and axle straps, our struts are engineered to effectively accommodate conventional and ultra-modern vehicles construction features. Each rescue strut comes with a durable accessory pouch and is powder-coated for an enduring finish and is third-party tested to a rated weight of up to 5,000 lbs.
- Retracted Length: 27”
- Maximum Extension: 42”
- Total Individual Weight: 19 lbs.
- Self Contained for Easy Deployment
- Polymer Coated Base for Better Grip
- Base and Clevis Operate Separately so Base Will Stay Flat on Ground
- Large Clevis Allows to Pass Through the Ratchet Strap Head for Single Strap Triangulation
- Comes with Accessory Bag Attached to Strut and accessories all included
- Simpson Ratchet and Axle Strap Rated at 1,300 lb
- JYD Industries Rescue Struts come in two styles, each available in a variety of sizes to accommodate all of your stabilizing needs.
JYD Industries, also known as Junkyard Dog Industries, is a division of ESI Equipment, Inc.