Junkyard Dog Industries XTEND Style Rescue Struts are an economical and proven solution for your stabilization challenges. XTEND Style Rescue Struts uses heavy-duty, top-quality, stainless-steel aircraft quality Locking Adjustment “T” Pins for quick and secure deployment. These simple, Self-Contained, lightweight, and easy to rescue struts work on the “tension buttress” principle for quick and secure deployment. They can allow even a single firefighter to stabilize a vehicle faster, better, and often far more easily than a team of rescuers with a truck full of cribbing and connectors.
The structure of the medium strut was inspired by the lack of room for the current Large STRUTs on rescue engines. Using this as motivation, we found that the design of the new Medium STRUT is essential in accommodating rescue engines. Testing showed that similar operations of the Small and Large Strut could be accomplished by the Medium-sized strut.
Junkyard Dog Industries Vehicle Rescue Struts have proven, over and over, those in-vehicle rescue situations when time is critical, less equipment does do more.
- Less equipment does more work
- One rescuer can carry two complete struts
- Struts are easily applied by one rescuer
- Lower cost than many alternative systems
- Lighter, more compact design
- Replaces quantities of cumbersome wood cribbing
- All accessories are attached to the strut
- (2) Medium XTEND Rescue Struts
- Retracted Length of 39″ to a Maximum Extension of 64″
- 24 lbs. Total Individual Weight
- Standard Red Color
- (2) Witches Hat Point Heads
- (2) 90 Degree Heads
- (2) Accessory Pouches
- (2) Pickets
- (2) Simpson Ratchet Straps
- (2) Simpson Axle Straps
Contrasted with `4-gauge solid wall steel, and using top quality locking “T” pins and Simpson ratchet and axle straps, our struts are engineered to effectively accommodate conventional and ultra-modern vehicles construction features. Each rescue strut comes with a durable accessory pouch and is powder-coated for an enduring finish and is third-party tested to a rated weight of up to 5,000 lbs.
- Retracted Length: 39”
- Maximum Extension: 64”
- Total Individual Weight: 24 lbs.
- Self Contained for Easy Deployment
- Polymer Coated Base for Better Grip
- Base and Clevis Operate Separately so Base Will Stay Flat on Ground
- Large Clevis Allows to Pass Through the Ratchet Strap Head for Single Strap Triangulation
- Comes with Accessory Bag Attached to Strut and accessories all included
- Simpson Ratchet and Axle Strap Rated at 1,300 lb
- JYD Industries Rescue Struts come in two styles, each available in a variety of sizes to accommodate all of your stabilizing needs.
JYD Industries, also known as Junkyard Dog Industries, is a division of ESI Equipment, Inc.