Designed to provide protection to an entrapped victim, Junkyard Dog Industries’ Patient Protection Panels also serve as added protection to the rescuer, protecting against the spread of Covid-19 with it doubling as a sneeze guard. The debris from the high-strength steel found in newer model vehicles poses increased threats to patients during the extrication process, where a soft cover is no longer enough. Intentionally translucent, the panels allow rescuers a clear line of site to the patient at all times and are mission-built with hand-holds for gloved hands to maneuver easily. JYD Patient Protection panels are a lightweight and proven essential first-in tool for today’s responders.
- Included hand-holds designed for gloved hands
- made of Clear .125” Poly Carbonate
- comes in single or double hinged, or teardrop-shaped
- Include reflective tape protection
- Designed to provide protection to an entrapped victim inside a vehicle
- More effective than soft covers with the high strength steel found in newer model vehicles
- Panels are Made of clear .125” PolyCarbonate strong enough to protect patients from high strength steel
- Provides added protection to the rescuer against the spread of Covid-19 with it doubling as a sneeze guard
- Translucent panels allow rescuers a clear line of sight to the patient at all times
- Mission-built with hand-holds for gloved hands to maneuver easily
- Serves as a source of protection for EMS and fire personnel from flying debris
- Available in single hinged, double hinged, and teardrop
There are no reviews yet.