The Junkyard Dog Industries ZSTRUT Style Rescue Struts replaces the pin-placement system used in XTEND Style rescue struts with a proprietary quick-locking collar that makes it easier than ever to meet all your stabilization needs. Forget cumbersome, complicated, cribbing. These simple, self-contained, lightweight rescue struts work on the “tension buttress” principal for quick and secure deployment. They can allow even a single firefighter to stabilize a vehicle faster, better, and often far more easily than a team of rescuers with a truck full of cribbing and connectors.
JYD Industries Vehicle Rescue Struts have proven, over and over, that in-vehicle rescue situation when time is critical, less equipment definitely does do more.
- Less equipment does more work
- One rescuer can carry two complete struts
- Struts are easily applied by one rescuer
- Lower cost than many alternative systems
- Lighter, more compact design
- Replaces quantities of cumbersome wood cribbing
- All accessories are attached to the strut
- No Adjustment Pin Needed:
- Just pull up to extend
- Rotate collar to make fine-tune adjustments
- Pull up on collar to retract
- (2) Small Rescue ZSTRUTs
- (2) Witches Hat Point Heads
- (2) 90 Degree Heads
- (2) Accessory Pouches
- (2) Pickets
- (2) Simpson Ratchet Straps
- (2) Simpson Axle Straps
The ZSTRUT Style Rescue Struts work on the “tension buttress” principal for quick and secure deployment construct of 4 gauge solid wall steel outer tube, inner threaded stainless steel column, double ZipNut® adjustment, and Simpson ratchet and axle straps. Our struts and engineered to effectively accommodate conventional and ultra-modern vehicle construction features. Each rescue strut comes with a durable accessory pouch and is powder coasted for an enduring finish and is third-party tested to a rated weight of up to 5,000 lbs.
- Retracted Length of 27”
- Maximum Extension: 42”
- Total Individual Weight: 24 lbs.
- Triangulate with One Ratchet Strap
- Self Contained for Easy Deployment
- Polymer Coated Base for Better Grip
- Base and Clevis Operate Separately so Base Will Stay Flat on Ground
- Large Clevis Allows to Pass Through the Ratchet Strap Head for Single Strap Triangulation
- Infinite Adjustment Due to 304 Stainless Steel Threaded Rod
- Comes with Accessory Bag Attached to Strut
- Simpson Ratchet and Axle Strap Rated at 1,300 lbs.
- Patented Zipnut® Technology Allows for Finer Deployment Adjustability with the Ability to Follow Lifts
JYD Industries, also known as Junkyard Dog Industries, is a division of ESI Equipment, Inc.